Calendly delivers the best service to schedule external meetings professionally, quickly, and effortlessly. Our product is used by thousands of people across many job functions and industries including sales, recruiting, financial services, and education. We are profitable, have a high traction product, and are offering ample opportunities to get to the next level of your career.
What we’re looking for: Recruiter
As our Recruiter, you’ll help grow Calendly by sourcing and recruiting excellent talent to join our team. The recruiter is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting: recruiting, screening and recommending placement of staff by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
What is the profile of the ideal candidate? What does a candidate's career growth look like? What are the best methods to attract great talent? How can we educate people about the benefits of joining Calendly? These are the types of questions you’ll be asking and finding answers to as you help take Calendly to the next level.
This will include:
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages coordination of interviews with hiring manager and interview team.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Is open to wearing multiple hats and filling in where necessary
Who we’re looking for: the person
You’re an amazing fit if you have:
- Have experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Have one or three years of recruiting experience ideally for a technology company
- Have a drive and passion for recruitment and speaking to talent
- Have impeccable communication skills and deep empathy for your audience
- Want to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company
What we value
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful, frustration-free experience for our customers. This shapes how we develop, design, market and support. We move fast and pitch in across departments to help each other when problems need to be solved.
We’re a group of people with very different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives. We work hard to build great things together—and make time to celebrate our accomplishments.
Calendly perks and benefits include:
- Exponential growth opportunity in the startup world
- A competitive salary and paid vacation
- Option to work remotely one day per week
- High contribution towards medical, dental and vision coverage premiums
- FSA and HSA plans
- Company paid for life insurance
- Company sponsored 401K plan
- Catered meals twice a week
Location, perks and benefits
We’re headquartered at the Atlanta Tech Village in vibrant Buckhead. Building perks include:
- A supportive, energetic environment designed to meet the unique needs of startups
- Unlimited snacks, soft drinks and coffee, plus catered lunch on Fridays
- Ping pong tables, foosball and free beer on tap
- A fitness center and full roster of workout classes
- An easy 10-minute walk to MARTA and a discount on monthly passes
How to apply
- Send us your info at the link below
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us why you want to work at Calendly vs. somewhere else