Calendly delivers the best service to schedule external meetings professionally, quickly, and effortlessly. Our product is used by thousands of people across many job functions and industries including sales, recruiting, financial services, and education. We are profitable, have a high traction product, and are offering ample opportunities to get to the next level of your career.
What we’re looking for: Senior Marketing Manager
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll set and execute Calendly’s marketing strategy, then build out the team to transform that strategy into a well-oiled machine while constantly testing, tweaking and optimizing.
What growth channels will generate the highest ROI for us? What kinds of collateral will enable our team to close more deals? How can we leverage our existing users to fuel more growth? How can we educate people about the ways automated scheduling changes lives? These are the types of questions you’ll be asking and finding answers to as you help take Calendly to the next level.
This will include:
- Evaluating the channels and projects that have brought us to where we are now, and building on those efforts to reach new heights
- Owning strategy and execution, then growing a team to scale what’s working
- Constantly working to identify and prioritize the highest impact opportunities to improve our marketing efforts and generate more growth
- Staying up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done
- Working closely with the sales team to develop collateral and sharpen our positioning
- Ensuring all marketing communications consistently convey our brand voice and tone, including blog, social, newsletter and transactional email content
Who we’re looking for: the person
You’re an amazing fit if you:
- Have experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Have experience developing and executing high-level marketing strategy, and growing a team to implement that strategy
- Have experience leveraging owned marketing channels (content, email marketing, SEO, etc) vs. paid
- Understand the balance of marketing as an art and a science
- Have impeccable communication skills and deep empathy for your audience
- Want to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company
What we value
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful, frustration-free experience for our customers. This shapes how we develop, design, market and support. We move fast and pitch in across departments to help each other when problems need to be solved.
We’re a group of people with very different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives. We work hard to build great things together—and make time to celebrate our accomplishments.
Location, perks and benefits
We’re headquartered at the Atlanta Tech Village in vibrant Buckhead. Building perks include:
- A supportive, energetic environment designed to meet the unique needs of startups
- Unlimited snacks, soft drinks and coffee, plus catered lunch on Fridays
- Ping pong tables, foosball and free beer on tap
- A fitness center and full roster of workout classes
- An easy 10-minute walk to MARTA and a discount on monthly passes
Calendly perks and benefits include:
- Exponential growth opportunity in the startup world
- A competitive salary
- Option to work remotely two days per week
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
How to apply
- Send us your info at the link below
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us why you want to work at Calendly vs. somewhere else