Calendly delivers the best service to schedule external meetings professionally, quickly, and effortlessly. Our product is used by thousands of people across many job functions and industries including sales, recruiting, financial services, and education. We are profitable, have a high traction product, and are offering ample opportunities to get to the next level of your career.
What we’re looking for: UI/UX Designer
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll communicate and refine Calendly’s simple design language across new experiences for our users. We have many new features on the roadmap and an iterative mentality in improving what has been built. This is a role full of UX challenges and the delight of facing them head-on to impact the productivity of hundreds of thousands of users. You’ll use your knowledge of visual design, interaction design, and user experience to build delightful, simple experiences.
This will include
- Working alongside and collaborating with a team of engineers, designers, and a product manager.
- Utilizing your knowledge of design systems to make rational design decisions.
- Crafting responsive layouts using Calendly’s design library, and expanding/improving on that library when necessary.
- Creating graphics and icons to enhance new features.
Who we’re looking for: the person
You’re an amazing fit if you:
- Are a positive self-starter
- Have a strong background in graphic design, typography and layout
- Can distill complex problems into simple and understandable solutions
- Have an online portfolio so you can show off to us your methodical thinking and beautiful design work
What we value
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful, frustration-free experience for our customers. This shapes how we develop, design, market and support. We move fast and pitch in across departments to help each other when problems need to be solved.
We’re a group of people with very different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives. We work hard to build great things together—and make time to celebrate our accomplishments.
Location, perks and benefits
We’re headquartered at the Atlanta Tech Village in vibrant Buckhead. Building perks include:
- A supportive, energetic environment designed to meet the unique needs of startups
- Unlimited snacks, soft drinks and coffee, plus catered lunch on Fridays
- Ping pong tables, foosball and free beer on tap
- A fitness center and full roster of workout classes
- An easy 10-minute walk to MARTA and a discount on monthly passes
Calendly perks and benefits include
- Exponential growth opportunity in the startup world
- A competitive salary and paid vacation
- Option to work remotely one day per week
- High contribution towards medical, dental and vision coverage premiums
- FSA and HSA plans
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Company-sponsored 401K plan
- Catered meals twice a week
How to apply
- Send us your info at the link below
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us why you want to work at Calendly vs. somewhere else