Calendly delivers the best service to schedule external meetings professionally, quickly, and effortlessly. Our product is used by thousands of people across many job functions and industries including sales, recruiting, financial services, and education. We are profitable, have a high traction product, and are offering ample opportunities to get to the next level of your career.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll set and execute Calendly’s product strategy. You’ll help us delight our users by further improving the product experience and by launching exciting new features and products. This will involve:
- Leading a team of engineers and designers to create high-quality software that makes our users happy and advances the company’s goals.
- Constantly working to identify and prioritize the highest impact opportunities to improve the product experience and create growth.
- Working closely with the product team to plan releases, manage execution and define roll-out strategy.
- Conducting user research and reviewing data to inform product strategy.
- Staying up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done.
You’re an amazing fit if you:
- Have 4+ years of work experience as a Product Manager at a SaaS company
- Possess a great track record of leading engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain successful products and features.
- Have experience creating simple and effective solutions to complex problems.
- Have great design sense and empathy for users.
- Want to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company.
What we value
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful, frustration-free experience for our customers. This shapes how we develop, design, market and support. We move fast and pitch in across departments to help each other when problems need solved.
We’re a group of people with very different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives. We work hard to build great things together—and make time to celebrate our accomplishments.
Location, perks and benefits
We’re headquartered at the Atlanta Tech Village in vibrant Atlanta, GA. Building perks include:
- A supportive, energetic environment designed to meet the unique needs of startups
- Unlimited snacks, soft drinks and coffee, plus catered lunch on Fridays
- Ping pong tables, foosball and free beer on tap
- A fitness center and full roster of workout classes
- An easy 10-minute walk to the MARTA Buckhead train station and a discount on monthly passes
Calendly perks and benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- A remote-friendly work environment (work from wherever you want 2x / week)
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Many opportunities for you to specialize in the areas that excite you most as you help us grow
How to apply
- Send us your info at the link below
- Tell us about yourself
- Tell us why you want to work at Calendly vs. somewhere else